Posts Tagged ‘coaching’
In this video coaching call (the almost final session):
- What to track
- Why I might be looking at the wrong metrics
- Motivational waves and how to match your activity
- Selling vs. creating
In this call we talk about refining the goal and the team. I have prepared some numbers about my financial goal and about the current situation. We also talk about people around me that are going to help me build the system I want. Very eye-opening discussion with the CEO of Sugar Habits.
Wow..that was a revelation.
I do not think that I even counted everything, but I sat down and looked through my bills – in order to find out what I am spending on a monthly base. This is a pretty rough estimation and my guess is that the numbers are even somewhat higher than what I did write down. However it’s a good start. I am going to make that list better and get a more accurate estimation
- Business spending / month: 1350€
- Personal spending / month: 2500€
In this video coaching call:
- Defining the main goal
- What does passive income mean for me?
- The value of time
- What ultimately makes me happy
- Making the goals SMART
- Understand the power of minimum goals