Go here to read about the solution for your Skype problem (read 2nd comment)
I am sick of it! And i love it! – No really I do!
I have a love-hate relationship with Skype.
I love Skype
- Great codec
- Works out of the box
- Works on Windows, Mac & Linux
- lot’s of people have it
- it’s free
- it’s on the iPhone
- works with 3G connection (sometimes)
- now has video conference calls (beta)
I hate Skype
- not actually “lightweight” program – rather a 200kg fatty
- the user interface is bad – no it’s worse than bad
- popup – popup – popup: DON’T BUG ME!
- Some calls are much more expensive than via voip
- But the worst thing of all:
@Skype: YOU NEED TO FIX THIS! It’s driving me and lot’s of other people mad. Just try a search on Google. It’s not handy to give such bad customer support. Windows 7 has been out quite a while now. You need to fix this or we’ll all be gone (and use Google Talk or iChat).